Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

personal Resolutions

so even though it's not new years, I do have some new resolutions for the following year.
I also think I'll start a new 30-day challenge, this time in areas that I need to work on, that are somehow eco-friendly. Here are some examples/ideas:

1. potty train my kids!
2. do a yard sale
3. continue to organize my lending library!
4. DONATE items to TIYYA or other awesome organizations [www.tiyya.org]
5. keep on De-cluttering
6. work on my budget!!!! Learn to spend less
7. Learn to live more simply and less than our means (in other words, be less social and become a cheapo lol)
8. Prepare for IMPORTANT things in life such as HAJJ or Ramadan
9. focus on making the most out of Beautiful SPIRITUAL opportunities
10. Spend less time in socializing, use time more wisely, prepare myself for the future with each step I take (saving, learning, studying, advancing, organizing, cleaning etc)

11. The one you all were waiting for:

SPEAK LESS! KEEP QUIET! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment