Popular Posts

Sunday, May 22, 2011

What Muslims Stand for

So I was wondering what I can do to change the world. How my word can actually reach the hearts of many. I'm a humble Muslim mom of two who homeschools and gardens. What can I do? I can do a LOT!
I just read a wonderful article by my father in law Dr. Aslam Abdullah (may Allah swt reward him and be pleased with him) whom I respect and love very much. He inspires me a lot and motivates me so much to "DO". He does a lot of work, sometimes I don't even know what he's doing but alhamdulilah I'm very proud of him!

This article was very clear and it made perfect sense as we are faced with radical Muslims who do things and sort of "represent" the rest of us who are trying to be balanced, active in our communities and live Islam in the best ways, accepting our neighbors-regardless of faith, color, race-we are thought to live in PEACE and share LOVE with every human being and living things on this earth.

This is an old article, but still has a lot of goodness in it and it teaches us and inspires us to understand each other and try to work together as Americans, loving our country, protecting our rights and working for God's sake.
NOT what FEW individuals do and say and DO NOT represent us Muslims.
We stand for truth, love, compassion, respect, PEACE and living in harmony.
We respect LIFE and are THANKFUL to what GOD has given us.

thank you for writing it:
http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2006/Sep-10-Sun-2006/opinion/9542296.html

No comments:

Post a Comment