Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

my day...a beautiful one by the way!

I'm having jasmine tea.
Everyone that knows me has heard and tried some jasmine tea, otherwise I'm not sure you know me lol.
It is the best thing ever!
I love the smell, the taste and the qualities of it:
helps with depression, anxiety, stress and helps you sleep better, list goes on and on.

Store owners
I got mine from the Indian shop across the Rancho masjid (baseline and hellmen), if you go, tell them I sent you (gaby) i know the owners...
I realized that knowing the owners of every store I go to is awesome.
Not just to "know them" but to hear their stories and how they got there and their future projects etc.

Some store owners will open up more than others and that's ok...they don't have to tell everything to their customers but I like when they are sincere and I can tell.

Our kids learn from us!
One thing to point out here...I noticed that everything we do, our kids are watching.
So in conversations, even with adults, I include them. If they have a question, suggestion or anything, I listen to them and I make a point to tell the other adult what they are saying. I think it's fair and works fine with me unless they are just trying to get my attention for no reason.

Today was no zero spending....
I went on a shopping spree....I'm ashamed to say BUT!!! it was for several reasons, one, I plan on selling some items in order to make profit and donate to Ronan's fundraiser and my poor account that's off the hook, I think it must have a hole now LOL!
I got some items for the house too like new bathroom stuff cause they other stuff was like 4years old. I felt like I needed a change. Those are things I don't want "used or borrowed" I rather pick my own style and go.

Did I plant something today?
Yes and no.
Yes at someone else's house, lots of stuff! But our house nope, nothing except the daily compost.

Did I read Quran?
I'm going to now. I'm actually reallllllllllly excited, I got these nice clips from target, which I can label a page and write notes etc. I love that stuff, so practical!

Zero waste?
Mostly yes, I didn't throw anything away except hisham's diapers...bilal seems good on cloth but I got a softer detergent, the one I was using gave him a rash.
With cloth diapers you have to use less detergent, the detergent you use will last soooo long!

Ka sundance's books arrived today, They are amazing! I read a few pages but can't wait to read them all.
I think we will sale them at our next RAW food 101 which will be this coming Sat June 4th in Rancho. I'm really excited I'll do a blog just on that cause we got so many people coming! very exciting.

I have no idea what to prepare for dinner...I'll see what I can do. I feel like having some fruity desert, maybe I'll just make a typical fruit salad...something simple, no nuts. I been making stuff with nuts left and right...let's go more natural lol

No comments:

Post a Comment