Popular Posts

Friday, May 20, 2011

day 3!

Ok, I don't know what it is, maybe the diet change, the increased exercise....but I'm sleeping too much! I woke up today at 6:30am!!!!! MISSED my morning prayer which is my favorite. I'm not happy at ALL about this. Alhamdulilah. I'm not gonna be upset for too long. I think if we make up the prayer and do extra ibada all is fine. God knows our intentions and He is the one who brings goodness and hardship upon us. We are just trying and He knows best.

I just planted the compost in the back. And I took some herbs from the herb garden. At the lecture I attended last saturday, the speaker who is 5yr+ gardener said you must pick your veggies daily so they produce more. How interesting!
Sort of when mother gives milk to child. During breastfeeding if you stop giving, the milk will stop coming. So the more you give the baby, the more it is produced. Same concept here with veggies. I didn't know!

I should type all my notes and share the wonderful things I learned at the edible garden and landscaping workshop!

Today is Friday so I hope to read surah Kalf entirely, Last week I was reading and paraphrasing for the kids to understand the wonderful stories. It was fun, they listened.
I'm so excited about today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. I got so much going on this weekend!

I like to make a list of things to do for the day. This helps me keep my focus and accomplish the most tasks. Seeing it on paper and checking off works really well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment