Popular Posts

Friday, May 20, 2011

Acai juice



this is a picture of my new dress. I love it! I looked big in it last Sunday but it must be the raw food diet cause I fit well in it now alhamdulilah.


I'm drinking acai juice. I love it! I'm still listening to the cd on it's benefits. I didn't know but the acai berry has more protein than an egg! And it has the good fats that make us feel full and energized. It is known as "the beauty berry", I think I mentioned that before.


Anyhow, Today overall was a positive day, I took the trash out to the garage as we practically are not using it under the "zero waste home" project. Everything gets composted or recycled.


I need to shop tomorrow. Since I'm not spending any money this month, I will return some items from vons (pasta and pasta sauce) and see what I can buy with that. I made a list of things I need....so I'll have to send suhail if I can't afford it all.


Today we went to visit a friend. It was really nice to see her and her cute kids. She's a new Muslim and one that surprises me in all she knows....We had a wonderful time together, I told her about the raw food diet and she seemed interested..I told her if she didn't start with the group, she can start on Saturday June 8th since we will have an intro program at the masjid.


I'm also thinking that I'll meet my "meetup group" once a month. I think it's good to start slow but really plan on seeing each other often...it's a support group after all.


I reallllllllllly hope my husband wants to go to "kabuki" Japanese restaurant, they have lots of sushi/vegan dishes and salads and this way I don't have to prepare anything tonight...but he's sleeping, he seems tired but if we wait any longer we might not go at all as it is Friday and places get packed...


till next one! have a wonderful night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment