Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

KPFK RADIO

Boy I have so much to share...I went to mommy and me gathering at the kids' gym. I thought I read the email which said it was free ...I got there and then they charge $5 a child which is not bad...but I can't spend any money for 1month...soooooo, I saw my friend Hala there and she lend me money to pay. I told her I'll pay her back but she insisted I keep the money so I gave her some items I'm selling to raise funds for Ronan. So that worked out! I didn't have to pay plus, we got some donations for Ronan! I was so happy :)

My husband liked the raw vegan snacks I brought for him...that's great, now I got hungry so I'm eating banana chips.
I was craving some coconut water but it's almost done and I can't BUY new water, so I'll have to open up a coconut and I plan to fill the bottle from fridge with fresh coco juice. I want to also make a raw vegan coconut pudding I got the recipe from www.therawfoodfamily.com, using the coconut meat and other stuff. My only problem is I don't have vanilla bean..I have the imitation vanilla but I can't use that during the raw food diet...so we'll have to find an alternative!
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the Jasmine tea I got from the Indian store, it's wonderful! I been telling everyone I know about it as it has great properties to beat depression, stress, headaches and much more.
I head the awareness show on KPFK, that's my favorite show all the time, I made a pledge to the station as it is people owned and I love the fact that it has the best quality programs! But I can't pay it off till next month when I can spend money. So I told them please bill me in a month LOL!
Please support them, they are the best!
www.kpfk.org
(90.7FM, they are online live too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment