Popular Posts

Monday, May 23, 2011

the best day ever!!!!!

wow, what a day! I think today was the best day ever! or was it yesterday? or will it be tomorrow? I dunno...
Today was amazing, we went to a raw food cafe/store, got ton of awesome stuff! And we had fun. I had spaghetti and meatballs, all raw (absolutely no meat) DELICIOUS, I was in love! I need to learn how to make this!
Can't write much, kids cranky but here's the review of the day:

de-clutter-: the bathroom
didn't spend? eeekkkk, I did- but it was for survival and also to transition....
Zero waste? YES, except a few diapers, I now have all I need to go completely cloth!

planted? yes, the compost...not something to grow but almost planted the avocado tree...neighbors suggested to wait till my hubby gets home to make sure he likes location...

RAW FOOD? Yes, today I was 100% raw!
Made money? Today no...but I bought things (as investments) to sale and I hope this weekend I will! AND I came up with an absolutely awesome idea for a business! yay! (working from home!)

what a beautiful day! I now need to pray to thank God for everything and ask him for renewal of intentions and to help me through my challenges!

peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment