Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 8-ELIMINATION is the KEY to HEALTH!!!!!

Wow, I think I got all my tasks done Yesterday:

planted something: the compost and an avocado tree!!!! (not me, the neighbor's son!)

zero waste: yes (except diapers for hisham....but I have to transition somehow..that's the only trash now)

No spending: yes, I didn't buy anything (wait a minute...maybe i did online I forgot what it was but it was for either ROnan or to sale for Ronan's fundraiser....something to do with him)

De-clutter: yes, I thought I had guests coming so I cleaned up all the rooms and my van etc

Ate Raw: yes MOSTLY and throughout the day EXCEPT at night time when we went to my mother in law's house....there I ate some cooked things including chicken...not too much of anything mostly was raw but I did try some because now I'm having issues with my husband saying I'm exaggerating by eating all raw...
I don't get it but whatever, I did it for him, not for me and I found the food was tasting not as good as before. It is as if my taste buds are way more clean now and the food was just not as good, as a matter of fact I think I was tasting the metal of the pan it was cooked on!!!!! crazy stuff...but that's what I tasted.

I made a couple raw dishes yesterday including a raw goji berry pie, it was delicious. I put ton of superfoods like vega, raw cocoa powder, raw honey, flax seed oil, olive oil and much more, I put everything in there, it's more than powerful you can only eat one slice.

about my other goal/reading Quran:
I think instead of "reading Quran" daily, I want to memorize a passage, not a page, not a chapter, a line with thought, something I can refer to for inspiration or guidance....I like this idea better. This way, I will read Quran's explanation and maybe the whole passage's intro etc...and it'll be more useful to me that I would be able to plug in this in conversations to prove my points....

David Wolfe
I was listening to David wolfe a lot yesterday, boy he's in another level of consciousness. Some may disagree with him but he's just out of this world. He claims that we are living paradise and hell here on earth, there's no other place (this goes against scriptures but he is christian)...I don't think he means it LITERALLY but what he means in a way (and this is my understanding) is that have the capacity to CREATE life as we want it to be.

For some people, let's take those who are incarcerated. One prisoner will see life as HELL, like nothing else can be worst than being imprisoned. And the other might see like as paradise, he goes from his sell to outside and so forth thanking God for being there, seeing beauty in everyone (some how) using his time in meditation, appreciating life, exercising, working on something, reading, maybe he feels like "boy, this is the perfect thing for me, this is just what I needed, a sort of retreat, thank you God".

He also talked about elimination and how that is the key to health.
It is SOoooooooooooo true, people who are constipated have a lot of different problems and I think we will discuss this at our meeting June 4th in Rancho. It is extremely important that we talk about this and make sure people understand they should be going to the bathroom (for #2) at least once a day or more! that's what is healthy. Otherwise you are not healthy, the toxins get absorbed BACK INTO YOUR BODY and that's why you get headaches, pimples, chronic fatigue, etc! We have to understand why we have problems, not trying to solve them. Go back to the ROOT of them all!

Very interesting concepts....

anyhow, I have a lot of work to do today, I'm sure everything will be accomplished and I'm excited of all the things I got to do and hope to talk to some people too.

peace

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if to write a new post here but I just wanted to add that we are having chocolate for breakfast and many people may think "well, that's totally not healthy!!!!"

    As a matter of fact cocoa is very healthy, it is a superfood!!!! The problem is that when it is mixed with milk and sugar and oils and fat, that's when it's unhealthy.

    You can now get raw chocolate bars (ECO TERRA if you're in claremont) or make your own! SImply by "raw cocoa powder" and mix it with honey , coconut oil, you can even put berries in there, mix with a lil filtered water and BAM!!!!

    I make my "healthy" chocolate almost daily and add superfoods, that's stuff is so powerful and healthy that you can't eat much of it, you will feel full and it's a perfect way to start your day!!! YUMMY :)

    ReplyDelete