Popular Posts

Saturday, May 21, 2011

ORGANIC YERBA MATE!

What a day!!!! Today was amazing so far...I don't think it can get any better...or maybe it can? It was a beautiful day of meeting beautiful people, our friends in the Methodist community. I really love the vive we get from each of our meetings. I feel like we are all connected through God's love. It's really sweet.

I'm drinking "ORGANIC" mate!!!! I ran out of my regular mate and had to get some ASAP and Henry's farmer's market now sales Organic+fair trade yerba mate yay!!! it tastes really good, not as strong as the one I was drinking, it is just right. It is a bit more expensive but hey, I don't mind if it's harvested in the best ways.

This is day 4 in Raw foods. I can predict I will be tempted as we are going to my mother in law's house for dinner. now she cooks really wonderful, amazing Indian food....I really have to prepare some dishes and be armed with something to do or distract myself, Otherwise I'll fall into trying some of her delicious dishes!!!

I'm amazed at how we "attract" things into our lives. I'm just amazed, no other way to express my feeling.

I spent money today, I had to get gas. I spent $30 approximately as I was running low on gas. Now this is half tank for my van...

I also spent $37 on organic produce and wonderful products. I was able to bring the price low because I had returned some items I wasn't using like canned tomato sauce and pasta and got store credit.

Now I'm still on the "no spending for 30days challenge" so, out of no where I got some money and I was sooo excited about that. I feel like I'm a compost, whatever I'm given I try to give back. So, money will be put into wonderful use, specially to help baby Ronan and Fundraiser God willing.

Please help ronan, visit www.hope4ronan.com and see info on the fundraiser.

I'm working on a schedule, we got a wonderful program but I just have to figure out times and speaker arrangement. I think I have an opportunity to have yet another speaker but I can't confirm this yet. When I get the schedule up, I'll post here so everyone can take a look.

It's 7:46 and we had lunch at around 1:00pm. I do not feel hungry. I don't even feel like having a snack.
Kids are sleeping and tomorrow I got my study circle in the morning. Really looking forward to it as we haven't met in a while! Well, for class that is. We had instead a lot of "socials". I love that study circle, the ladies are wonderful sisters and wonderful, motivational people. I love to get together to learn about our religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment