Popular Posts

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday May 29th

What an amazing convention! This has been so much fun and so productive.

I have met some of the most amazing people here in RIS. Some of them I am so inspired by and I want to work with. They move people! They move nations!
Others I spoke to, unfortunately are asleep...they are just "doing their job"..


I have kept zero waste mostly, even taking my trash home.
Saturday went like this:

zero waste=yes
planting=yes, before leaving to the conference, I planted the flowers I had soaked overnight. I also planted the beans and the daily compost....actually I had a lot so I had to make 2holes.

De-Clutter=van and some areas of the fridge and hallway's shelf.
Zero spending=nope. I wrote checks but most were donations or books/audio. I find that this is THE HARDEST challenge!

Raw Foods=nope. my husband didn't want me taking veggies to the conference as they don't allow food except snacks/water or juice....
But I felt bloated and still do. My stomach bulged out as I ate cooked food for 2 days. I felt pregnant, even a close friend asked me if I was! That was a bit embarrassing but hey I don't mind, it's true, my tummy was bulging out, really bad.

I can't wait to go back to my beautiful, clean organic raw foods. I can't wait.
I love it and feel so good alhamdulilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment