Popular Posts

Thursday, May 26, 2011

new book: Raising Raw Children

So yesterday I got a hold of an excellent book it's called "Raising Raw Children" by Ka Sundance and Katie Flint. The authors are my friends now and I believe in their work 100% (they don't even suggest eating 100% raw but that raw foods: veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds, seaweed, sprouts, superfoods etc are the way to go and that's what we should be eating the most.

I noticed my kids after eating raw for 1week have been craving raw. I serve cooked food and they rather have a fresh fruit smoothie or whatever I made fresh or a piece of fruit. Try it for yourself and you'll see!

So I'm very excited about this book because the authors are parents of 4 beautiful children and they homeschool them and teach them how to be healthy. (they spend a lot of time with their kids-and I think that's what parents need to do to enjoy them, understand them and Have FUN WITH THEM!!!

I once saw a video that changed everything for me.
Their kids pulled out some fruit from a tree and were so happy eating it, THEN, they pulled out the leaves and they were eating it as if it was candy!!!! I was shocked and that is amazing!

Now lets say we are in crisis and no food around, well, our earth provides us with so much, it's a matter of knowing whats good for us and we don't even have to cook it! we simply pull it out from earth, dust it off and eat it! it is soooo nourishing!

If you want this book please contact me directly and we can arrange.

I just love raw food, the more I eat it, the more I feel good, healthier, energized and feel a connection with the vegetation around me, I can't wait to go to my backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment