Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

today 10am in the morning....

So far alhamdulilah, things are going well.
I managed to "de-clutter" the bedroom a bit...I washed the cloth diapers for bilal so now they are ready to go. Hisham is wearing cloth underwear. We will go out for couple hours so I have to keep regular diapers for bilal (I'm kinda cheating...).
For lunch I made a few things for my husband which I wanna drop off.
Hisham had organic/vegan breakfast. nuts, seeds, berries and almond water (or almond milk as it is called). He said it was yummy.
For snacks on our outing today we will have organic banana chips (which are dehydrated not cooked in any way) and water....I'm not sure what to expect at the mommy and me class today...but we will figure it out! I bet they will serve at least one fruit or veggie, that's what we'll eat.
I still have to plant something, but it's raining outside, maybe I'll use a pot and grow something indoors.
At the 99C store I found these ceramic small pots with the label of some herbs, very nice! for $1 only it was an awesome thing cause I plan on giving these away as gifts!
I'm off to drop off food/drinks to suhail at his office and let's see what else I get to do...I'm really happy so far, nothing processed, everything raw organic and delicious! So far, we are off to a great first day on raw foods!!!!

Check out some inspirational videos at: www.therawfoodfamilly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment