Popular Posts

Friday, May 27, 2011

what an amazing day!

wow, what an amazing day!
I can't even believe the things that happened today...

1. I was interviewed by ABC
2. I went to see a friend
3. I visited Amy's farm and we even had a relaxing picnic!
4. I then went to pick up some pictures of my kids and myself that were taken at vons (surprisingly) and I met an awesome person who works at nabisco.
5. I then had someone AMAZING over, someone who is a yogi and an expert on Ayurveda healing.
Beautiful day and full of amazing surprises.

We are off to RIS conference this weekend so I will probably not be able to blog

Things I planted today:
the compost

Zero waste?
I had to throw away a few items

Zero spending?
I had to buy some juice and milk for the kids (silk almond milk!)

Raw foods?
I had chai tea today and a few cookies my friend brought for me.


I have a lot to improve and I will but I'm getting there. There's a transition time that I have to go through.

If you watch the movie "no impact man" you will know what I mean. He does a "one year producing zero waste" so there is a period of "transition" where he has to pay for things to be taken out of his home etc. So for me, I'm also going through that process, everything can't be done overnight some of my days....and not every day is the same....

No comments:

Post a Comment