Popular Posts

Thursday, May 19, 2011

DAY 2 Must Organize

ok this morning something happened that hasn't happened in months. I woke up tired.
I don't know why this happened but I have some thoughts.
One, I haven't taken my vitamins lately. Two, I took the kids to the Gym and I was doing a lot of exercise with them although it was a kid's gym. Three, I have also been doing a lot of physical work at home and no nap.

Today I want to schedule everything in a way where I can check off things I need to do. Yesterday was great but I didn't do these two: no planting and no reading 1 part Quran. To make up for that today I have to plant 2 things AND read 2 part Quran. HMMM, I don't know if I can do that.

I have to, I MUST try my best to stay on schedule or else I'll fall behind. Alhamdulilah I don't need to buy anything today either,got all the essentials so it's a matter of just organizing myself better. As we run out of items, we will do without them....that's the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment