Popular Posts

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 5 on the Raw

I decided to come up with a chart. This way, I can fill it in on a daily basis.

so here it goes:

TODAY
Did I eat Raw foods?
So far no, it's too early. But I will make my morning tea.

Did I spend money?
nope.

What did I plant today?
I just planted the compost, and some botanical flowers "sweat peas..It has a longer name but I can't read it because I broke the package..."Lathyus ode.."

Did I de-clutter one area of my house/life?
not yet. Yesterday I de-cluttered the "tea shelf"

Did I throw away anything? (zero waste in the home)
Yes, last night I through out an old soup mix from the de-cluttered tea shelf.

Did I read some Quran?
Not yet. Yesterday I did because I was preparing for today's class. But perhaps I'll read a bit more today.

What are my plans today?
-I got class int he morning and in the afternoon my husband wants to go out somewhere...maybe to see wild flowers or to the farm. I have to call and see if they will be opened today or not.
I probably want to de-clutter a place int he home, maybe the office room which can be chaotic. or the garage...we will see.

I also need to de-clutter my closet. We have wayyyy toooo much stuff!

let's see how this wonderful day goes

No comments:

Post a Comment