Popular Posts

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lecture on Jesus

update: I didn't eat anything cooked! YAY!!!! There was delicious food but I didn't really crave any of it. I was satisfied with nice, fresh, organic lettuce wraps! And lots of raw veggies/fruits and nut desert I made. For drinks, I brought acai juice and almond water (milk).

It was awesome, now I had some vitamins+supplements and I'm thinking of making tea. I'm not tired...on the contrary, I fixed my kitchen, did all dishes and now I plan on checking some online sights.

Next weekend is RIS conference! So that's something amazing to look forward to inshallah.
I'm listening to an AWESOME!!!! lecture on Jesus (peace and blessings be on him) I don't get tired of listening to this over and over again and recommend to those of ANY FAITH as it is a beautiful lecture about the doings/teachings/sayings of our beloved prophet Jesus from the Islamic perspective.

Please check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OExXZk7P_kI
(go to minute 5 to avoid the intro-if you the link doesn't work, go to youtube.com and type in "Hisham Mahmoud" and you will see it, titled "walk on water" I think.

Jesus's beautiful teachings have changed me so much. And I hope to inspire others by sharing them Inshallah!

No comments:

Post a Comment