Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 1-May 18th, 2011

Hello everyone!
This is day 1 of the 30day challenges! that's why I started to blog now! Here is the list of challenges I will do for 30days to improve my lifestyle and help the environment AND help my pocket!:

for 30days:
1. Eat only vegan, Organic, Raw foods
2. Zero waste in the home (either recycle or compost items-do not make trash)
3. Absolutely no shopping
4. De-clutter 1 area of the house
5. Plant one item a day (plant or seed)
6. Find ways to make money

I will blog daily to note how I can manage to do these, so join me!

peace,
gaby

3 comments:

  1. my other "challenge" would be to write in my blogs...I hope to keep them updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ka! see, I'm working non-stop here! lol, it's super fun, thank GOD! I love your videos, I will try to post some of them soon! peace, gaby

    ReplyDelete