Popular Posts

Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 13

This weekend was not all raw.
I'm so disappointed in myself.
At the same time, I put the blame on my husband since he refused to let me take my veggies to the conference. I told him don't buy me lunch I'll take my own but he said no. He also told me no cloth diapers. So the kids had to wear regular diapers.

But overall, I can't complain, I had a wonderful time at the conference meeting people, seeing my sweet friends and just the overall positive energy.
The problem is this Monday is holiday so it's considered part of the long "weekend"...so I said to myself, well eating cooked this weekend is fine for now...
I had coffee and I'm eating a lemon loaf from Starbucks lol.

I can't wait to go raw again. I just feel so bloated. Even at the conference I felt like my stomach bulged out.
So no more of that, I must go back to raw and feel the beauty and power of God's creation for us.

I met a couple people who went on the raw food diet for different reasons.
One for a personal health issue and one to cheat the doctors and show them that nothing is wrong at their check up! that was so clever. She said she does it every year. She goes raw 1 week before her physical and her check up is always 100%! ha!

What did I plant today?
I planted the compost today, and took out weeds...tomorrow I want to plant roses.

Zero waste today?
yes. Everything I recycled or re-used, and I composted left over food and scraps. I probably had to throw away one thing (my metal straw for mate...I'll have to get a new one).

Raw today?
NOPE! but tomorrow inshallah

Zero spending?
nope. I got Starbucks coffee and cake

De-clutter?
YES! the fridge!

Read Quran?
nope. not today.
I have to set up a time inshallah.
i feel like I'm doing so much but this is so much more important!
Inshallah I will push myself.


good deed?
yes, actually I would like to share this one so we can play it forward.
Please treat everyone like a wonderful human being.
Today when I got my coffee, the girl over the speaker was so funny and polite, I decided to pull out a rose from my car and give it to her. I told her "this is for being so awesome" and she was so incredibly happy.

I love doing things like that. It's random and fun.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This Saturday June 4th we have an event on Healthy Eating! I hope a lot of people can make it! It's to help Ronan in a way (collected donations will go to his fundraiser banquet).
Please come!

email me for details! gabyarg3@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment