Popular Posts

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 10 on the Raw!

I don't know, maybe I skipped saying it was day 9 yesterday. But it's ok.

Today we're going to the farm! I'm so excited, I should take the kids and go weekly!
yesterday was a very busy day, we spend a lot of time in the masjid (or mosque) I got permission to start planting in the old place yay!!!! I'm so excited I don't even know what to plant! I talked to the gardener there, he's a really nice guy and his son was helping him. They worked there for hours. I was there at least 2hours and they were doing so much.

Anyhow, yesterday was mainly raw, probably I had some bread but that was it. Even dinner was simple: young coconut meat, 1 avocado, 1 mango and watermelon. It wasn't prepared any-way, it was just plain and simple I think I added salt and pepper to the avocado but that's all. Delicious.

My friend got a bit sick on the raw food diet, she has a fever. I'm a bit concerned. I'm hoping it's nothing serious, I think it's part of detoxifying as we may get headache or nausea or a number of other things in the process (I was preparing myself for something...)

I'm not sure I'm allergic to coconut but I cough a lot after eating or drinking it (specially the fresh one)....weird!
I'm excited I realized I LOVE YOUNG COCONUTS!!!! they are perfect food, they have the meat to fill you and the juice to quench your thirst! Wonderful.

The neighbor's plants are blowing! I miss my neighbor he hasn't come by in a long time. I think I will visit him (him and his wife live across the street). I lend him a book on gardening and I was hoping he would tell me something about it (if he liked it or found it useful) he seems to know so much about gardening, his garden is full of stuff.

As I look out the window, I see our palm tree full with what looks like dates....but they are green, not sure the process or if that's what it is...I'll have to find out.

Anyhow, I have a lot to do as I'm having a guest in the afternoon so I got to organize this place!

peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment