Popular Posts

Friday, January 31, 2014

Amy's FARM!

So I was thinking of how to incorporate Amy's Farm into my life....I go there randomly and I love it!
So I thought of doing some kind of meeting there perhaps Saturday mornings....maybe have kids paint or draw the animals, trees, or barn.....that would be nice.  Very simple and doable.

I just need to have an excuse to go there at least monthly.  Maybe volunteer for a few hours? hey, they give you free produce!  And it would be nice to go with family so that kids get to see elders walk around the farm, feed the animals, etc. You know, mix up the age groups....

ideas for the meet-up would be:
-a walk around the farm
-a story (either reading a book or hearing a story-farm related)
-a drawing/painting

yeah, that sounds nice:)
*

No comments:

Post a Comment