Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

DAY 2 breathing/eating and purification

Yesterday I heard a lecture that talked about breathing for purification. How we breathe affects our cells and our brain.
So they said the best time to do breathing exercises is 3am to 5am in the morning.
Well, since we are up at that time for eating and prayer, I decided to do yoga and breathing at 3am.
It was amazing! I loved it and I hope to do it again tomorrow morning.
Then I kept drinking juice/water after to replenish toxins that leave the body.

By the way, now that I understand all the chemicals in tap water (including one that causes infertility!!!!!), even after using a filter...I decided to try to buy the best water ever to break fast with (I'm out of it now...) but then I also just read another article that talks about the 100% not from concentrate orange juice which I buy and usually its more expensive and I was just upset.

Now the word on anything printed is to be checked and triple checked....they add addictive, preservatives in everything unless it's organic and raw...yes, even if it says "pure 100% juice" etc.

We have to be aware that when we Purify our bodies and our mind, we have to give it THE BEST that we can get our hands on when we feed it. AND accept only the best if possible. Allah swt provides us with so many beautiful things, all fruits and vegetables on all the possible colors and color combinations, why do we add so much junk into it? How are we ever going to purify ourselves when we eat the junk? Do we have to over cook and deep fry things? do we have to add sweets or salts to things to eat them? can we eat them in their pure form??? Just like Allah swt intended us to eat them??

just cause it tastes good...
just cause we were fasting...
who are we fooling but ourselves....

No comments:

Post a Comment