Popular Posts

Sunday, August 21, 2011

the last 10days!

Subhanallah. What a month! I have not been keeping up with my posts as I thought I would have. But it has been a challenging month for me.
I haven't been feeling good and decided to go "raw" for these last 10days, as much as possible of course.

when I think of "detox" I think drinking lots of water, eating fruits and vegetables and not cooking any of it. And this really helps my body detox and gives me full energy and a boost of confidence and positive energy.
Ramadan is intended to "clean" our bodies, our minds, our spirits and really to give a time for reflection.

I feel that we don't always do justice to what Allah swt intends for us....I can't make general statements but PERSONALLY I feel that I tend to follow the crowd and overeat at times and feel horrible about it after.

So I made a conscious decision to go raw for these last 10days and I hope that it helps my body and my mind inshallah.

I hope to make the best out of these last 10 and pray that Allah swt gives me the much needed energy to do what is best to please HIM.

ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment