Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

new healthy habits

We are almost at the 10day check!
I have achieve a few of the many goals this month.

I realized these goals are not simple and not something that is a one timer type thing....
My goals are ON GOING and also I realized to make them happen I have to make changes in my habits and make them a fun part of my life.
Otherwise, if I see them as "tasks", I will not enjoy them and probably not accomplish as much or as well as I want to.

I also heard a lecture of someone explaining that if you want success, you must change your paradigm, you have to think OUTSIDE the box and come up with "extra time", either sleep less, wake up early or simply do not waste time so that you can utilize all your energy toward your goal(s). These tips go hand in hand with what God wants us to do in terms of organizing our life an this month of fasting is the time we make those changes and implement them as new healthy Habits!

So if you do not feel as motivated as I am, PRAY and ask God to make you feel the changes and slowly adapt to your new way of thinking. Instead of going back to the same old habits where you feel stressed, depressed and find yourself not enjoying things in life.
Prayer has the solution to all problems because it is your one chance to explain to God one on one all your frustrations and He can help you in ways you can't even imagine.

Best wishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment