Popular Posts

Thursday, June 2, 2011

day 15 closing time

So I am extremely tired but I promised I would input what I accomplished today.
I was Raw foods half of the day. My parents came to visit so we made barbecue.

I de-cluttered parts of all the house, I made every room look beautiful (except bedroom..I need to work on it!!!)

I dug up the compost (big one by the way) the soil now is so soft and moist in that area, it is beautiful, we got something growing, I'm not sure what plant it is....

Zero waste yes, so far so great! Our only trash is basically diapers now. I'm still working on my husband letting me do cloth but he is just not supportive at this time and I understand.

I didn't plant anything today BUT I spoke to the boys from boy scouts of America and they really want to start up the group again. So, I thought maybe just maybe we can do it!!!
I want to find a leader for them and see what we can do. Activities have to be fun and hands on like gardening. I can teach them basics and they will have so much fun. It's a matter of organizing them in the right way.

I'm so excited about tomorrow, I may get some young visitors and I'm really looking forward to seeing those little girls. They are so loving and super fun! Let's see how the day goes.

peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment