Popular Posts

Monday, June 20, 2011

KA SUNDANCE HERE IN US 2011 TOUR!!! Raw Foodist!

oh no!!!!!! 30day challenge is OVER!
I will keep this blog definitely and have learned so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now from my compost I have so many veggies growing! I had to take them out and plant them somewhere else!!!! I love composting, i love saving/recycling and I love raw foods and decluttering!
It has been an amazing expereince.
I didn't keep up with "no spending" because the fundraiser for Ronan Godfrey required that I made lot of purchases online and in stores like flyers, banners, cards, copies etc.
www.hope4ronan.com

The event was amazing and so much fun, I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Please be ware that KA SUNDANCE from the raw food family is here on US TOUR 2011!!!!
He will definitely help you and explain Raw foods much better than me. He has been raw foodist for 9years now! he's awesome person, very HUMBLE! what a nice person to know.

Please check out his website for information about his gigs. He will be here till next Monday, make an effort and come out to meet him in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment