Popular Posts

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 15?

WOW how time goes so fast!
I'm sorry I wasn't able to blog yesterday.

We had exciting things happening at our local masjid!
Channel 7 Eye witness news came to film us in preparation for Ronan Godfrey's Fundraiser banquet June 18th.
I had a confirmation call from Miriam Hernandez at 6:30am and had until 10am to get people to the masjid as fast as possible.
I think it was very nice and they did an excellent job at reporting this meeting.
I'm thankful to channel 7 and Miriam Hernandez for coming out to support this interfaith event.

I was so busy that I didn't have breakfast, I had water and later one of the members brought some snacks and I ate whatever was there alhamdulilah.

Anyhow, so now I really have a lot to work on.
Here are some of the things I did yesterday and some which I plan on doing today:

1. I plan on digging up the compost and planting "fig seeds".
2. I have to get some essentials from the store but will return some items also
3. I hope to declutter the bedroom!
4. I hope to eat as much Raw as possible today (so far so good)
5. Remember the "making money" challenge? well, my efforts are slowly paying off (can't say much yet!)


I will be super busy today making phone calls, sending emails but I will try to blog again later on the day to see if I accomplished the tasks I had set for today.

Yesterday I don't think I was able to accomplish any of my challenges at all, my day was busy since I got up LOL

have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment