Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

organizing +de-cluttering

Today was a de-cluttering day.
A lot was put away and things were really only left if they are absolute necessities.

It feels much lighter all around.
It feels so much healthier and beautiful!

I have yet to de-clutter clothes and useless things including paper work and books and other items that I will donate so de-clutter the house.

The less, the more space, the more beautiful, the clearer one can think!

I have been gardening and planting out of my compost as new plants are growing and some I have no idea what they are. I'll simply take care of them and water them and plant them somewhere when I feel they are small for their pot!

I love going out on nature and exploring what new life is being created on a DAILY basis.

I saw yesterday Jalapeno chilies out and about!!! wow how exciting is that!!!!
I heard eating them red and ripe is super healthy. We often use them while in their green state so they are much more stronger and spicier...

The coming month of July will be a very busy one. Couple weddings, baby showers, but I would like to focus on a calendar I created while on the plane back from New Orleans. According to my calendar, I have to focus on getting things ready and not loosing my main focus, I have to finish translations and few goals for this month. Once I get that down, I will certainly feel accomplished and ready to move on but with my clear goals I feel it'll be much easier to succeeded in anything I set myself out to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment