Popular Posts

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 25

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy today!!!
but we had a wonderful time at the ticket sale! We made a good chunk of $$$ but we got to pay back a lot of people so let's see.
Today Ronan started his Chemotherapy. We prayed for him and will continue to do so!
Here is a picture of today's sales. We were selling books, flowers and gift baskets, all to get everyone's attention. And people gave generously.
May God reward each and everyone's donations and intentions.
Give love and love will return to you.
Give money and money will come back to you.

Multiplied.

Pertaining to this blog:
Yesterday I planted flowers, I dug up the compost.
I cleared up some weeds.
Zero waste yes
Zero spending (depends because I did buy some things for the sale which I hope to get reimbursed for that...)
Raw Food-not today or yesterday ( and I miss it!)
making money? we are getting there!

peas be with you!
(yes try raw peas!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment