Popular Posts

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 27 INVITATION

This Saturday will be a full day of fun!
9 30am FARM TALK at Amy's farm! spread the word and come have a wonderful day!
and at night it'll be Ronan's fundraiser. I hope both events are super successful!

please let me know if you want to be added to our event invitation and from there you can add your personal contacts.

I'm having breakfast: Yerba Mate tea, whole wheat toast and coconut creme lucuma vanilla raw superfood spread! I LOVE IT! Eco-terra rocks, they have awesome delicious stuff!!!!! I can't wait to try the raw ice cream!

Yesterday I did some gardening but didn't plant so today I hope to plant a couple things to make up for it.
Now I can make my salad straight from the garden! I have arugula, spinach, mint, oregano, cilantro and much else! Thank you GOD for providing all these nutritious and delicious treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment